What you need to know about migrating to Stripe.
In order to maintain a greater quality service, we will be migrating all current Generush merchant accounts to Stripe.
Please watch video and review the instructions.
Note: This process will have the most affect on your e-check donors.
What do I need to know?
- This will not affect your Generush pricing.
- Credit/Debit Card recurring transactions will not be affected.
- Once you accept the Stripe terms of service, all of your credit/debit card donation profiles will be transferred to Stripe.
- For security reasons, your E-Check donors will need to verify their banking information in order to move them over to Stripe and complete process. They can do so by logging into their Generush donor account. (We’ll help with this.)
- Until all your e-check donors verify their banking details, you may receive 2 separate deposits for your Generush settlements.
What do I need to do?
- Login into your Generush admin portal and accept the new Terms of Service on your Dashboard.
If you need help locating your admin portal or logging in, please reach out.
- Let your e-check donors know that they will need to log into their Generush donor account to verify their banking info before transactions can continue. Your e-check donors can verify their bank account 1 of 2 ways. Plaid or Micro Deposits.
PLEASE NOTE: The migration will NOT happen immediately when you agree to the Terms of Service.
- We will move your processing to stripe.
- Your E-Check donors will begin to be notified that they need to verify their checking account.
We are here to help!