A text campaign is an outgoing text message you can customize to go to all your donors, groups of donors or selected donors, and you can send it right from your Generush dashboard. There are 2 kinds you can create…
Use a Notification text to send announcements or links in a text message.
“Services are canceled this evening due to wether.”
“If you plan on attending the dinner on Nov. 24th please register here: https://myform.generush.org“
Send Notifications that are connected to a cause.
The recipient can respond with the amount they would like to contribute.
That donation is attributed to that cause.
“The community project is underway, reply with the amount you’d like to contribute.”
“Thank you. Your $100 donation was received“
How to create a text campaign.
- Log into your Admin Dashboard.
- Select Text Messages(New) on the left menu.
- Select Create Generush Text at the top right.
- On the next page choose what type of message you want to create.
If you select One-Click, select the cause you wish those donations to be attributed to before proceeding.
- Select CONTINUE TO AUDIENCE
- On the Audience screen select who you want the message to go to.
a. Tick box to send to everyone in your database with a mobile number
b. Create a new donor
c. Tick boxes to select individual contacts
d. Groups tab allows you choose groups if you use them.
- Select CONTINUE TO CONTENT
- On the Content screen input a name for the campaign.
- Type in or paste your text into the Body of the Text box
You can put in web links that become clickable to the recipient.
- Select CONTINUE TO REVIEW
- On the Review page you can confirm or edit you campaign.
By selecting the tabs at the top you can go back to any step of the process.
- Send your campaign by clicking the SEND NOW button on the bottom of the Review page.