August 31, 2017
- Recurring donations can now be made quarterly.
August 23, 2017
- Text-2-Give ignores spaces in initial “Give X” message.
- Updated UI of donor account page to be more clear.
- Donors can change their recurring donation’s payment profile.
- Added volunteer and bookkeeper roles for admins.
August 18, 2017
- Text-2-Give prompts users to make their donation recurring.
- Fixed Text-2-Give session expiration issue.
- Webpage widget integration is now a new way to accept donations online.
August 12, 2017
- Updates to insights dashboard, moved to home page.
- Better channel tracking.
- Recurring donations now allow fee matching.
- Email and name can be changed on an offline donation.
August 11, 2017
- Insights stats fixes.
- Added channel tracking for embedded pages.
- Fixed bug with new versions of Chrome and sign up button.
- Clearer messages on reset password forms.
August 9, 2017
- Insights page reveals basic stats about org’s donations.
- Fixed cause copy not copying some fields.
- Donor list search now shows all donors.
August 5, 2017
- Added confirmation step when editing a donation.
- Org admins can view the source of a donation (eg. text-2-give, web page, etc.)
- Settlement reports update more frequently.
August 3, 2017
- Org admins can change the anonmity of a donation.
- New causes default to most private settings for Generush.
July 29, 2017
- Various minor UI tweaks to donor and org pages.
- Matchers can have URLS associated with them.
- Virtual terminal now supports recurring donations.
July 26, 2017
- Text-to-Give is now available to select organizations!
- Settlement report shows batch totals and are grouped by batch.
July 17, 2017
- Embedded forms now have an option to default to the recurring form.
July 13, 2017
- Donor page now shows their address information if provided.
- Added option for donors to provide their address when they donate as a guest.
- Admins can now change the cause a donation was made to.
July 10, 2017
- Settlements page now shows totals by cause and by month.
- Credit cards are verified prior to saving – this should reduce recurring donation errors.
July 7, 2017
- Causes can have a separate “thank you note” email if desired.
July 3, 2017
- An indicator on the donation list now shows whether a donation has settled or not.
June 30, 2017
- Settlement transactions are now summarized by cause per day.
- Changed the way settlement reports are generated by the system – results in more consistent performance across larger organizations.
June 26, 2017
- Admins can now set a cause as the “Default” cause, which will make that cause the default selected cause on the donation form (unless the user is trying to donate to a specific cause). Previously, the featured cause was the default selected, but the recent change to make many causes featured made this necessary.
- The donor page now shows their recurring donations.
- Added a prompt to fill in the address for signed in donors that haven’t done so.
June 23, 2017
- Admins can now choose what landing page to show – one of default, donate form, or a specific cause.
June 16, 2017
- Multiple causes can be featured.
- It will be clear when a download only shows 25 donations.
- Admins can feature more than 1 campaign.
June 12, 2017
- Recurring Donations tab now shows total forecast for month.
June 6, 2017
- View total raised trends as a handy graph on the admin dashboard.
- Fixed bug where recurring donations list might be blank.
June 5, 2017
- Organizations can point a subdomain (eg. donate.firstassembly.org) to their page and have it work (requires setup on our end).
- Admins can choose whether receipt emails are sent or not on a per-cause basis.
- Campaigns can be copied.
* Zip code added to donation report.